Skip to content
- John Pring, ‘Research shows how tens of thousands of disabled staff are ‘managed out’ of jobs‘, Disability News Service, 23 June 2022.
- Sarabajaya Kumar, Being an inclusive board, Campbell Tickell, 11 May 2022
- John Pring, ‘Deep concern’ over government’s disability benefits green paper‘, Disability News Service, 30 July 2021.
- John Pring, Disabled women tell government: ‘We know who you didn’t save during the pandemic’, Disability News Service, 22 July 2021
- Sarabajaya Kumar wins Sir Stephen Wall award: Inspiring Role Model, UCL, 20 July 2021
- Sarabajaya Kumar, Disabled women in lockdown, Rape in Nigeria, and Troupers, BBC Women’s Hour, 4 June 2020
- Sarabajaya Kumar, Carers are risking their lives to help disabled people like me, Metro, 15 April 2020
- Sarabajaya Kumar, The Coronavirus Act 2020 Is Extremely Dangerous For Disabled People Like Me, Huff Post, 4 April 2020