Skip to content
- Our Lives, Our Planet (03 Oct 2023), ‘Luxury For All – Luxury Wellness’, E6. Available on: Apple, Spotify, Google, Deezer, Web.
- UCL Uncovering Politics (23rd June 2022), ‘Disabilities in the Workplace’, S6:E9. Available on: Apple, Spotify, Simplecast, and Soundcloud.
- S. Kumar, C. Provost. (2022). ‘Ableism and the Labour Market’. London: Association of Disabled Professionals. A5 landscape version or A4 portrait version.
- Women’s Budget Group. (2021). ‘A missed opportunity to “Build Back Better”. Our response to the Spring Budget 2021‘. London: Women’s Budget Group.
- Inclusion London. (2021). ‘Covid-19 Shielders: Left Adrift‘. London: Inclusion London.
- R. Huxley-Binns, S. Kumar. (2021). ‘Independent Review of the Bar Standards Board’s management of the August sittings of the Centralised Examinations‘. London: Bar Standards Board.
- Transport for All. (2021). ‘Pave The Way (streetspace)‘. London: Transport for All.
- Inclusion London. (2020). ‘Abandoned, forgotten and ignored – the impact of Covid-19 on Disabled people‘. London: Inclusion London.
- Fawcett Society. (2020). ‘Disabled women and Covid-19‘. London: Fawcett Society.
- Women’s Budget Group. (2020). ‘Submission to the Covid-19 Committee inquiry on Life Beyond Covid‘. London: Women’s Budget Group.
- Women’s Budget Group. (2020). ‘Submission to the Women and Equalities Select Committee inquiry: Unequal impact? Coronavirus and the gendered economic impact‘. London: Women’s Budget Group.
- Sisters of Frida. (2020). ‘The Impact of COVID 19 on Disabled Women from Sisters of Frida: Voices of Disabled women in the pandemic‘. London: Sisters of Frida.
- Women’s Budget Group. (2020). ‘Written evidence submission to the Women and Equalities Select Committee: The Impact of Covid-19 on those with Protected Characteristics’. London: Women’s Budget Group.
- S. Kumar. (2014). ‘Ethnic Inequalities in Mental Health’. London: Lankelly Chase Foundation.
- S. Kumar, and D. Leat. (2006). ‘Investing in our Programmes: Maximising the Impact of Grantmaking’. London: Big Lottery Fund.
- S. Kumar, C. Rochester, et. al. (2005). ‘Partners in Training: An evaluation of the Black and Minority Ethnic Fundraising and Training Project’. London: London Development Agency.
- S. Kumar, and K. Nunan. (2002). ‘A Lighter Touch: An evaluation of the Governance Project’. York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
- S. Kumar. (1997). ‘O gerenciamento da accountability em organizações não-governamentais’ in, Gênero e ONGs: propostas para o fortalecimento institucional. Rio de Janeiro: IBAM / British Council.
- S. Kumar. (1997). ‘Accountability in the Contract State: The Relationship between Voluntary Organisations, Local Government, and Service Users’. York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation.